Named after the engineer who designed them, Guy Maunsell, built these as forts during WW2 to fend off the Luftwaffe. They each housed about 120 men and held machine gun emplacements with radar. They were decommissioned in 1950 and some still stand today as a reminder of an era that should never be forgotten.
What could it be???
Here are the top 12 Abanadoned Ruins to Visit:
1 of 13